- Title of Project
- Brief description of project, including scope, objective of research, methodology, and possible conclusions or results.
- Relation of the holdings of the Dwight D. Eisenhower Library to your research.
Name and Amount
Please include with this application:
- Letter or email from Eisenhower Presidential Library providing information on relevant collections.
- Summary (not to exceed five pages) of the subject and scope of the research.
- Curriculum vitae including academic
background and publications.
- A 10-15 page writing sample.
- Two or Three supporting letters from academic advisors or professional colleagues (may be sent under separate cover).
These grants of up to $1,000 are intended to offset the travel and lodging costs of researchers using the holdings of the Dwight
D. Eisenhower Presidential Library.
The travel grants are valid for one year from the date of the award. Application deadline is February 28.
Applicants will be notified of the Review Committee's decision
approximately six to eight weeks after the submission deadline.
Abilene Travel Grants Program
PO Box 295
200 SE 4th Street
Abilene, KS 67410
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field